- Stock: In Stock
- Model: T273
This Yonex V Core 98L tennis racquet adopts the cosmetic features of the "Flame" thanks to a red base decorated with a few touches of blue color. A careful design for a model that will allow you to push back and hinder your opponents thanks to a very good spin and a high power.
Associated with players such as Caroline Garcia, Angelique Kerber or Denis Shapovalov, this new version will offer you a level of performance to match your expectations thanks to the know-how and meticulous work of the Japanese brand's factories.
Player benefits: Spin - Control - Manoeuvrability
The Yonex V Core 98L racquet is designed for players looking for a manoeuvrable and lightweight model.
Featuring a 632cm² headsize and a slightly thinner frame than the previous version, this model will allow you to increase the racquet head speed in order to place the ball where you want and move your opponents around easily.
The weight of 285g, combined with a balance of 32.5cm, will allow you to easily accelerate the racquet head to give more spin and power to your ball.
The 16x19 string pattern is perfect for this racquet as it provides spin and added power.
Comfort has also been improved with the Vibration Dampening Mesh that will filter the vibrations passing through the shaft.
Type of players :
- Intermediate players looking for control and spin.
Larger Sweet Spot
ISOMETRICTM technology continues to help the world’s greatest players achieve global success. Developed over 30 years ago, the ISOMETRICTM design increases the sweet spot by 7%*. Compared to a conventional round frame, a square-shaped ISOMETRICTM racquet generates a larger sweet spot by optimizing the intersection of the main and cross strings. ISOMETRICTM delivers greater control without sacrificing power. ISOMETRICTM is a Trademark of Yonex CO., LTD.
*Tested by Yonex
- Isometric: Isometric shaped frame to optimize the sweet spot and thus the racquet's forgiveness and power.
- 2G-Namd Flex Force: Technology modifying the structure of the graphite composing the racquet for greater flexibility and a faster return to position for better spin.
- String Sync Grommets: Yonex's proprietary eyelet structure that guarantees more vertical string movement and faster return to position, thus improving ball hitting.
- Aero Trench: Reduction of the size of the grommets band located at the top of the racquet to improve air penetration and improve spin.
- Aero Fin: Aerodynamic fins located on the frame edges to improve air penetration and handling.
- Liner Tech: Increasing the entry angle of some strings to obtain a greater sweetspot and a greater movement of the strings.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh: This material is placed in the handle and will filter 30% of the vibrations caused by the strike to protect your arm, but also to offer you more touch and comfort.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
Weight unstrung 10.1 oz / 285 g
Technology Isometric/2G-Namd Flex Force/String Sync Grommets/Aero Trench/Aero Fin/Liner Tech/VDM
Head Size 97.96 in² / 632 cm²
Length 26.97 in / 68.5 cm
Balance unstrung 12.8 in / 32.5 cm
Beam Width 22.5-23-21 mm
String Pattern 16x19