- Stock: In Stock
- Model: T285
This Yonex V Core 100L tennis racquet adopts the cosmetic features of the "Flame" thanks to a red base decorated with a few touches of blue color. A careful design for a model that will allow you to push back and hinder your opponents thanks to a very good spin and a high power.
Associated with players such as Caroline Garcia, Angelique Kerber or Denis Shapovalov, this new version will offer you a level of performance to match your expectations thanks to the know-how and meticulous work of the Japanese brand's factories.
Spin - Control - Manoeuvrability
The Yonex V Core 100L racquet is designed for players looking for a lightweight and manoeuvrable model with good control.
Featuring a 645cm² headsize and a slightly thinner frame than the previous version, this model is perfect for a crisp and powerful response and adapts to all your game patterns.
The 280g weight combined with a 33cm balance will allow you to easily accelerate the racquet head to give more spin and power to your ball.
The 16x19 string pattern is perfect for this racquet as it provides spin and added power.
Comfort has also been improved with the Vibration Dampening Mesh that will filter the vibrations passing through the shaft.
Type of players :
- Intermediate to advanced players looking for power and spin.
- Isometric: Isometric shaped frame to optimize the sweet spot and thus the racquet's forgiveness and power.
- 2G-Namd Flex Force: Technology modifying the structure of the graphite composing the racquet for greater flexibility and a faster return to position for better spin.
- String Sync Grommets: Yonex's proprietary eyelet structure that guarantees more vertical string movement and faster return to position, thus improving ball hitting.
- Aero Trench: Reduction of the size of the grommets band located at the top of the racquet to improve air penetration and improve spin.
- Aero Fin: Aerodynamic fins located on the frame edges to improve air penetration and handling.
- Liner Tech: Increasing the entry angle of some strings to obtain a greater sweetspot and a greater movement of the strings.
- Vibration Dampening Mesh: This material is placed in the handle and will filter 30% of the vibrations caused by the strike to protect your arm, but also to offer you more touch and comfort.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
Weight unstrung 9.9 oz / 280 g
Technology Isometric/2G-Namd Flex Force/String Sync Grommets/Aero Trench/Aero Fin/Liner Tech/VDM
Head Size 99.98 in² / 645 cm²
Length 26.97 in / 68.5 cm
Balance unstrung 12.99 in / 33 cm
Beam Width 24-25-22 mm
String Pattern 16x19