- Stock: In Stock
- Model: T795
The upper is made of several layers of mesh, the last of which, Helix, features a large braided mesh for lightness and breathability. The Lace Cage technology connects the sole to the laces so that it can be laced closer to your foot.
The midsole is made of Pebax chassis and Dow Foam which guarantees stability, cushioning and dynamism during your recovery.
Finally, the outsole is made of Goodyear and the reinforcements on the toe and inside of the foot guarantee a high resistance to wear. This version of the AG-LT is specifically designed to meet the needs of clay court players
- Pebax Chassis: Chassis reinforcing the structure of the shoe for a better support and more stability
- Lace Cage: Lace that traps the foot for better support
- Toe Shield: Kurim protection on the toes and inside of the foot for durability
- Goodyear Outsole: Outsole made by Goodyear for strength, grip and responsiveness
- Helix: Breathable, lightweight mesh that conforms to the shape of the foot
- Dow Foam: EVA foam that absorbs shock and releases maximum energy for easier starts
Weight 13 oz / 369g (size 42)
Color White & Grey
Ground Type CLAY COURT