- Stock: In Stock
- Model: RP0220
PRODUCT DETAIL SIGMA BC 16.16 WIRED
The computer for commuters
The BC 16.16 provides crucial metrics for avid cyclists and commuters! The new ETA (estimated time of arrival) function continuously calculates how much time and distance remains until you reach your destination. Plus, every kilometer/mile ridden is converted into fuel savings.
Using NFC technology and the free SIGMA LINK app, the BC16.16 can communicate with Android smartphones to program and download ride data.
Connection to computer. The bike computer can be connected to another computer for easy monitoring of statistics and results.
Arrive on time! The new ETA (estimated time of arrival) function continuously calculates how much time and distance remains until you reach your destination. You will always know whether or not you will get there on time.
Fuel saving. The fuel saving function shows you how many liters/gallons of fuel you saved by choosing to go by bike instead of by car.The average fuel consumption of your own vehicle can be programmed in the BC16.16 setting menu.
Workout statistics for 12 months. In addition to total values, the BC16.16 keeps track of statistics for the last twelve months. The “workout diary” helps compare and analyze monthly activities.
- Device Settings adjustable via DATA CENTER
- Device Settings adjustable via LINK App
- Data communication via TOPLINE 2016 docking station
- Energy-saving mode
- Service interval adjustable via UFSB
- Back-up function via memory chip (Totals and Settings)
- 12 months of workout statistics
- Watertight in accordance with IPX8
- LINK APP Connecttion via NFC (Android)
- My Name function
- Computer battery warning
- Tool-free mounting
- UFSB 2016 compatible
- Contrast adjustable
- Programmable based on tire selection
- Available languages: 7
- My Screen function
- Dist. to destination*
- Ride Time / Training time
- Day trip
- Time to destination*
- Daily fuel savings
- Total distance
- Estimated time of arrival (ETA)
- Maximum speed
- Total fuel savings
- Total Ride Time / Overall training time
- Total ride time for several bikes
- Actual Speed
- Comparison of cur. / avg. Speed
- Automatic start/stop
- Clock (12/24h)
- Total distance for several bikes
- Average speed